Social Icons

Mid Week Reminder - An Obligatory Post of the Week 6

 
Coming Soon To Common Sense Movie Reviews:
To help myself become more organized and make it easier to decide what I'm going to post each day I will be initiating some daily themes for my blog.  So mark your calendars, and plan your days accordingly.

Sunday - will be reserved for site improvement, updating and my ever growing task of backing up my reviews to a PDF format.

Monday (G'day Mate Monday) - Monday will be Australian day, focusing on any film or actor that has anything to do with Australia.  Also I'll be start updating my Aussie blog again which is non movie related over at Destination Aussie, check it out. I'll also be posting a new round of Name That Movie Poster.


Tuesday (Twilight Zone Tuesday) -  Every Tuesday will be scheduled dates for a new Twilight Zone episode review.

Wednesday (Welcome Back Wednesdays) - will feature an revised review of a film I loved from my old Rotten Tomatoes blog.  These will only include films I've given 10's and 9's, and eventually 8's when I run out of the former.

Thursday (Thrilling Thursday) - each Thursday will feature a classic Euro-spy film, nothing better than extremely campy Bond rip-offs!

Friday (Freaky Friday) - Fridays will feature a horror review or anything related to Hammer (including Women of Hammer entries), as well as continuing entries in my 250 Mills Creek Horror Collection endeavor.

Saturday (Stunning Saturdays) - will feature a film review from one of the women in my Answer's Angel section. 

So there you have it.  This will not be all I post on any given day, if I have extra time then I'll post a random review or something else but this is my bare minimal daily goal, starting next week.  Hope you all will enjoy.  I've setup a gadget that will contain the links to that weeks themed entries which is located on the right hand side of your screen for easy access.  Themed week will start this Monday. 

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm sounds intriguing. Still waiting for that anime/kurosawa day to kick in :P. Oh well. I'm patient :D. Suppose I shall be forced to enjoy my Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays some more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Wednesdays? Welcome Back Wednesday was thought of just for you. You were the one who wanted to know some of my Top films. Well I'll start revealing them on Wednesdays, which means more films I've rated 10, though there aren't many.

    I must say I'm surprised Thrilling Thursday appeals to you. I wouldn't think you'd like Euro-spy since essentially it's B-movie Bond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha well we'll see the films first then I'll say if I'm looking forward to it, or eerily dreading it :P

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...