Social Icons

Foxy Facts From Megan Fox #3

Fact #3
She's anti-social.

"I could go days, weeks without talking to another human being. I could probably go months and be perfectly satisfied. Easily. It's the opposite of being needy, but at the same time, I don't know if I would want to be in a relationship with someone who required as much alone time as I require."Allure, June 2010

Out of the first three Fox facts this is one I don't mind.  If I had the opportunity to go hang out with some people or stay at home and watch a movie by myself I'd choose the latter.  I'm not shy, I simply enjoy alone time, nobody to answer to, nobody to bug you and I simply find being by myself much more relaxing.  Of course to most people this seems to be odd, if you go somewhere or do something for some reason you have to do it with others, I simply find that to be over-dependent, maybe I'm just selfish but I like my space.  Also I just hate going out, I hate crowds and people's growing lack of disregard for others around them (driving, manners, etc.).  Because of this I'd rather be relaxed at home than constantly annoyed by those around me.

Now the real question is how does this translate over into a relationship?  Well for me I think it would work out fine if the other person was also more comfortable not going out every night and constantly having to do something, as long as you can find a relative balance where you're both fine chilling on the couch, or going somewhere were you can relax alone together.  Obviously if you're both doing your own thing all the time that's not going to be much of a relationship, but there can be a middle ground.

6 comments:

  1. wow, this is the first time I could relate to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dezmond - I know scary isn't it!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I actually laughed after I saw your Tweat on it :) We were thinking the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In some ways its true, thats why most peoples are still single?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous - to a small degree I would say that's true, although most of my friends that are single are actually very social. I think the true reason behind the growing amount of single people in their late 20's and 30's is more due to the fact they're used to their lifestyle of doing what they want and making their own decisions, and the thought of marriage, or any type of committed relationship changing all that is a bit of a turn off.

    I think most people have become over-dependent on to the point where people think you're crazy if your not doing something with someone else. I don't know how many times some of my friends get all bent out of shape when they find out I went to a movie by myself! What's the difference if you go with someone or not, you're sitting in a dark room for 2 hrs, no socializing is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OR might end up like, 'morgan fairchild' good-looking but has no kids.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...