Social Icons

Helga Liné


Born: July 14, 1932
Location
: Berlin, Germany

Quote
: "
At the time I was a single mother with two children. I would read a script and say okay." (on films she took in the 60's & 70's)
Named Answer's Classic Angel
: September 28, 2009


My discovery of the lovely Helga Liné
was by pure accident, a happenstance which at times I might wish never occurred. It was a discovery that opened me up to a new realm of cinema, a realm once ventured in is nearly impossible to escape. That is the realm of B-movie cinema. It was by pure coincidence that I stumbled upon Helga Liné in the film Nightmare Castle one of the first films in the Mills Creek 50 Horror Movie Pack which began my journey into B-movie horror and the search for more films including the lovely B-movie maven. But unfortunately not only was there scarce information on the life and career of Helga Liné, but also a shortage of her films readily available for me to enjoy! With much searching I have rectified that issue and now have a wealth of films now at my reach, stay tuned for the many reviews starring Helga Liné.





We've updated and moved this post to our new website, check it out at Voluptuous Vinyl!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I've never seen a single one of her films... :x. I'll have to see if I could find a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the lovely Helga. Here's my own appreciation of her:

    http://bmoviebabes.blogspot.com/2015/10/52-helga-line.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...