Social Icons

Mid Week Reminder - An Obligatory Post of the Week

Following the words of wise Univarn this will be the first edition of the Mid Week Reminder, where I remind you of what's going on in my blog and maybe even some interesting things going on in others blogs. Of course if you want me to scratch your back, my back better be getting some scratching as well, this ain't no Goodwill shop here... I'm only playing ;)

Currently On Common Sense Reviews
:
1001+ Movies You Must See - It's a new "movie watching" club I've started, are you interested? We all watch the same movie and then review it. Wouldn't you like to know what other people think of a film you just watched without having to search for their reviews? That's the whole point of this! Let me know if your interested! A new blog has been setup just for this endeavor, visit and follow us at The 1001 Movies You Must See Club
you can join up over there and take a look at the recently posted list of over 1001 films. We'll probably choose our first film next week!

Name That Movie Poster
- Round 2 will be ending tomorrow so get your answers in, you can always access the latest round by clicking on the light bulb located in the top tab in the first right hand column of this site. Green means the round is open, Red means it's closed.

Weekly Poll - Located in the tab right next to the Name That Movie Poster is my weekly poll, take a quick second and vote, your vote helps me decide what to do. I make decisions all day sometimes I just want other people to make them for me! What genre of film would you like me to review more of in the month of November? Or just what is your favorite genre?

Review By Ratings - Located right below the weekly poll, it's now been updated to include all the films I've reviewed in the last week or so. Has anyone actually used this yet? You know if you click on the movie title it will take you to the review! Has this been useful to anyone or am I just wasting my time?

Special Features - Located right below the About Me tab, you know this is where I link all the ongoing special posts / reviews I have, it's an easy way for you to access say my Bond reviews without having to search for them. Oh and there's a link to the Complete List of Reviewed films which shows you all the films I have reviewed, so you don't need to search for them! Why do I do this? Because frankly the Blogger search engine sucks and you'll have to scroll though a bunch of results to find what your looking for, if it's even there at all!

Blogs I like:
Filmsquish - He's going on a Bond blog-a-thon, nothing but Bond. If your enjoying my Bond posts I suggest checking out his, currently he's on Roger Moore's last Bond film A View To A Kill.

Teleport City - Looking for overly in-depth reviews of bad movies, and I stress the word overly, Teleport City is the place for you, I honestly don't know how someone could write so much about half the stuff they do.

A Life In Equinox - I have no idea what the name of his site means, and I'm too lazy to find out or ask him, but he wants to know a couple great movies that no one has seen and he'll review them. My advice, give him some really bad movies no one has seen, he won't know because no one has seen them! I kid. ;) For example, Theodore Rex starring Whoopi Goldberg and a guy in a T-Rex costume... yes it's a real movie.

LAMB - Large Association of Movie Blogs, check them out if your looking for some more exposure for your site, more movie blogs to follow or for some free advertisement, it's a pretty awesome site and they have just about everything.

2 comments:

  1. Hey don't go recommending me bad movies nobody saw *cries*. Besides my nickname Univarn is far more mysterious and difficult to figure out than A Life in Equinox :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...