Social Icons

Megan Fox


Born: May 16, 1986
 
Location: Rockford, Tennessee

So the main purpose of The Answer's Angel's section is to chronicle my top favorite actresses, and the wannabe section is to keep track of Actresses that have the potential to make it to my favorite list, Megan Fox falls into neither category, but I can't help myself, I have to include her on this list, so call it my sole guilty pleasure pick.  Miss Fox may never make it off the wannabes list, but that's alright.  While she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag, I'm truly hard pressed to think of anyone more physically drop dead sexy than her.  I know she's probably got an IQ of a pea, she's probably incredibly stuck up, and she's probably incredibly shallow and very high maintenance, but one still can't help being awed by her beauty.  


Compare it to some incredibly expensive limited edition sports car, something most of us middle class citizens will never have, maybe because we can't afford it, or maybe we can but have enough sense to realize it's not a wise use of money, but that never stops use from salivating over it.  Megan Fox is an expensive sports car us guys will never have, she's the physical example of how unfair genetics truly is, why aren't there more Megan Fox's?  Well I guess if the average woman looked like Megan Fox we'd all be saying why aren't there more _____.  To me Megan Fox is the 21st century's version of Marylin Monroe, an actress whose beauty was her sole ticket to fame. She really ought to just be a model, because she nails every photo shoot.  I simply have to imagine, if Megan Fox was as talented as she is gorgeous, we'd probably be calling her the greatest actress to ever live.

Acting Rating: 5/10

Filmography Rating: 7.5/10
  1. Jennifer's Body (2009) .... Jennifer Check
  2. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) .... Mikaela Banes
  3. Whore (2008/I) .... Lost
  4. How to Lose Friends & Alienate People (2008) .... Sophie Maes (8/10)
  5. Transformers (2007) .... Mikaela Banes (7/10)
  6. Crimes of Fashion (2004) (TV) .... Candace
  7. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) .... Carla
  8. Holiday in the Sun (2001) (V) (as Megan Denise Fox) .... Brianna



Overall Rating
6.25/10

7 comments:

  1. what do you mean she was born in 1968?????? I'm shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dezmond - once again a late night post prep gets the best of me! Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so it was a mistake :) for a second I thought she could really be our mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her acting is not something to behold, but let's face it - there are far worse actresses out there. She should take advantage of that good looks of hers and star in more titles like 'Jennifer's Body' (but with more amounts of actual b-o-d-y).

    "I'm truly hard pressed to think of anyone more physically drop dead sexy than her."

    Monica Bellucci?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan needs to do more comedies, acting isn't really necessary there, I thought she worked out quite well in How To Lose Friends. Not a big fan of Jennifer's Body, kind of disappointed about that one.

    I'm hard pressed to think any body sexier either. Are you saying maybe Bellucci or Bellucci said that about Fox?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant as in 'maybe Bellucci', in regards to your statement in the post. Monica is how I imagine a perfect woman. Not just the looks, but the whole aura surrounding her - classy and graceful.

    I don't wanna go off-topic; what I'm trying to say is I miss that in Fox. I know she's still very young compared to Monica (and after all, grace comes with age), but when I think of Fox I think of the thrashy/slutty kind of hotness. And in my book classy > slutty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Megan Fox is no where near "classy" in terms of looks or behavior. Although I really wouldn't call Bellucci classy either, I mean this is the actress who strips and does a explicit sex scheme for almost every foreign film she's in, that's pretty slutty in my opinion too, not even Fox does that. I'll give you that in terms of just looks Bellucci is more classy looking, but it's ironic that Fox actually has some decent limits to what she'll do / show in films when she's created a persona that most people see as slutty.

    Ultimately I find Fox intriguing, she's not the type of girl I'd ever want to date or for that matter marry. I'd take someone like Rachel McAdams over her any day.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...