Social Icons

Into The Wilde #5



Wilde Quote: "I'm a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel like people treat me now how I should be treated. People used to be shocked, when I was blond, that I wasn't stupid. I used to get these comments that I swear people thought were compliments. Like, 'Oh! You're smart!' - like they couldn't believe it."

Into The Wilde is an excuse to post a lovely picture of Miss Wilde and provide you with a little tidbit of information that encompasses anything and everything you've wanted to know about her.  But let's be honest, you're just here for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...