Social Icons

Weekly Poll Annoucement


Thanks to everyone who voted on last weeks poll, 10 votes is a lot more helpful than 2. So according to the results it looks a like November will be taken up with science fiction films and more horror.
So this weeks question will kind of coincide with last weeks. Since science fiction and horror is what you want how do you feel about B-movie films of those genres? I'm going to be reviewing one B-movie film every weekend, but if you as the readers want more I will oblige. So check the poll out and let me know. More weekly B-movie reviews or is one enough?

1 comment:

  1. I love B-movies. I have no problem with that. I look forward to your posts. Hope you have an awesome week. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...