Social Icons

Mid Week Reminder - An Obligatory Post of the Week 4

 
Currently On Common Sense Reviews:
Hammer Holiday Film-a-thon - It's really done and over now, but I still have some Women of Hammer posts to catch up on and one additional review to post.  I was pleased with the amount of feedback I got so I will continue this feature as more of a regular series, similar to my Bond reviews.

Poll results - I'll be frank, last weeks poll results were a little disappointing especially counting the fact I voted in my own poll to get the votes up! But on the basis of four other votes we'll be having a two week marathon of Johnny Depp and Kate Beckinsale reviews.  What I'll plan on doing is instead of one week of Depp and Beckinsale each it will be a two week mixture.  I've plenty of films I've yet to have seen to cover this but if you have any specific requests for a film feel free to request it.

Review of the week - Every week (or every time I do one of these posts) I'm going to pick a review I've written that I personally enjoy reading over and over, usually it will be a film I hated, just because those reviews were fun to write.  So this weeks is Magnolia, it's freshly posted and quite short and to the point.  And for those of you who don't get the opening line, read Univarn's recent post HERE about writing reviews on films you hate.


What I'm Enjoying:
1001 Movie Club - We'll be posting our December picks this week, it's a good time to join up and be preparing for when January's picks are announced.

Eye of Polyphemus - He's got a daily Star Trek the Next Generation review series going that's quite interesting.  And makes a lot of posts regarding the craziness of our American political and economical state.  If you consider yourself a liberal, you might not find that too enjoyable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...