Social Icons

I Just Don't Get It!

There's common sense reasons, reactions, and solutions to most things in life the problem is we usually tend to ignore them, making life a little more frustrating and difficult than it sometimes has to be.  But there seems to be some things that common sense can't explain.  Why is the Twilight series so popular when the average ratings of the films in the series is a lower than a 5/10 on IMDb.com?  How has Lindsey Lohan been able to stay alive as long as she has?  Why would you reboot a film series that is less than ten years old?  Hollywood is full of things that simply make no sense, and the reasons behind them are a mystery.  This series will explore some of the people, films, careers and circumstances in the entertainment business that "I just don't get".  It will be a discussion piece where I express my confusion and you either agree or try to convince me why I should get it.  This will not be a scheduled series, I'll simply post one anytime something "I Just Don't Get" comes to mind.

Edition #1 - Adam Sandler

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...