Social Icons

Morsels of Monica #1


Born September 30, 1968 in the Italian village of Città di Castello.  She received a literary Bachelor's degree in college and enrolled in law school to become a lawyer.  Some say her decision to start modeling was initially to pay for law school, but in an issue of Panorama she seem to suggest otherwise.
Already 15 years ago when I was in high school, I got excited for the pictures and images. I read all the fashion magazines and photo and I knew the name and style of the most famous photographers. When I got out of high school, I enrolled in law at the University [...] I wanted at all costs becoming a model, a dream job, which I would travel and discover the world.
After two years at school she quit and moved to Milan where her career began to really pick up.  A year later she made her American debut in a New York Revlon campaign, becoming one of the few Italian models to break into the American market, later getting several advertising campaigns with Dolce and Gabbana.  But modeling is not enough, in 1990 Monica decides to try her hand at acting...

 


Information for Morsels of Monica is obtained through a very loose French to English translation of the book Monica Bellucci by Roberto Frini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...