Social Icons

Caliber 9 (1972)


Recently picked up the Fernando Di Leo Crime Collection on Blu-ray.  He's not a director I was previously familiar with, but the fact Barbara Bouchet is featured in one of the films and the price tag for four cult Italian crime films in glorious high definition was an absolute steal at a $24 pre-order I couldn't pass it up.  Di Leo is credited for being the inspiration for Quentin Tarantino's early work.  Not being much of a Tarantino fan I wasn't too sure what to expect, but my growing love for Italian films of the 50's, 60's and 70's gave me a little solace in the fact I should find something to enjoy.

This review has been moved to it's new home at Voluptuous Vinyl Records check it out there along with the continuance of our Barbara Bouchet film series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...