Social Icons

What's Coming in 2013...

Well another year is almost in the can and I only seem to get busier, but I've got many aspirations for this little niche of the inter-web in the upcoming year.  Much like this year Common Sense Movie Reviews is going to stay relatively scaled down, which means sporadic reviews and very little modern in theaters stuff.  We'll continue to focus on the international cult movie scene of the 50's, 60's and 70's.  I'll continue bringing you my thoughts on Hammer Films from Britain, giallo films from Italy, and euro-spy from all around the world.  We'll continue the Barbara Bouchet films series, and I'll be introducing three more international cult actresses into the mix that I will be delving into their library of work.  Also I have a very special exclusive photo series in the works that will revolve around Austrian actress Marisa Mell, hundreds of never before seen photos.  So stayed tuned, the best is yet to come!

4 comments:

  1. here to wish you all the best in the new year, Answer! Hope it will be better than this one.

    And PS, Girl's Aloud have released a second single from the new album, some new ballad with a black and white video, forgot the name of the song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've got some important career related examinations to pass this year that I've been putting off until the last minute, so hopefully those will go smoothly, they've been a thorn in my side for the last couple years...

      I saw the new GA single, I like the new Cheryl one a little better, more Cheryl is always better ;)

      Delete
  2. fingers crossed for you then :) I'm also hoping for some positive career changes in the new year, since this one was quite difficult due to horrid worldwide financial crises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and the outlook doesn't look much better, especially for us in the USA. I have no clue what the next four years are going to bring, but I doubt it's going to be good. Luckily I'm in a profession where my job is pretty solid, I just need to pass some exams to receive my certification, then I'm set. Have to do it this year because the requirements are changing in 2014, I've never been much for studying or good at test taking, which is why I've waited so long. :( Hope everything works out for you.

      Delete

Copyright 2008-2016. All posts & reviews are property of CommonSenseMovieReviews and should not be reproduced in whole, or in part, without express permission from the author.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...